25.9.11

Valencia, Spain

I feel like most things I eat/see/breathe/hear/experience are 80 times better in Spain. Especially this fruit I ate in Valencia because a.) I was starving b.) I was probably dehydrated and c.) it's so exotic. I'm going to be so exotic when I get back, just a heads up.

Photos aren't encouraged in some cathedrals so you have to be sneaky. This photo is super sneaky...sneaking right up my nose.


Modern Art/Giant Urinals





After a long day of exploring Valencia we ate a delicious tuna salad, chicken paella and hand-crafted flan. Basically I ate my friend's flan, too, because she is lactose intolerant. Perfect person to sit by at dinner when flan is the dessert.



This will for sure be featured on Sartorialist.com.

These are the public drinking fountains. They are a million times more beautiful than any public drinking fountain I've seen in America.



I ate the whole pack of meat by myself. I had to, because Luisa gave us each a huge package and we didn't have a way to refrigerate it. But they don't refrigerate meat here, so I guess I could have eaten it over the entire 4 day trip.


Brittan and I decided this is our favorite plaza we've seen so far. It's huge and every building is so elegant.

Outside the market where I bought some fruit.


This is Brittan, my friend.




First, don't tell Richard this is on my blog. Actually don't even tell him I have a blog. Second, if you're ever having a bad day, look at this picture. I just laugh every time I look at it. Third, the 7 hour bus ride actually went by really fast. We were just laughing the whole time.