6.11.11

Salamanca


It was so windy.  
 
Oh this is Megan's wind-induced mane. I love it so much.
My serious dancing face.

 

This was possibly the best chocolate of our lives. We splurged. So we had to get a picture. This chocolate had dried blueberries. Others had dried bananas and rose petals (what? rose petals?) We went and it this ice cream in the beautifully lit plaza and then had a little dance party. It was such a wonderful night.






Don't worry, when they were renovating the cathedral they may or may not have added a double ice cream cone in the monster's hand. I love those double ice cream cones - Snelgrove style! 


Good morning sunshine!

The prince did this to impress the bride's family/look wealthier. Wait, the shells are so frivolous. 

The University of Salamanca is famous for its facade. There's a hidden frog. I'll give you $100 if you can spot it! I could barely even see it AFTER the guide pointed it out. It's so small.